We Offer Fisherman’s Wharf Tours, Golden Gate Park Tours, Private Tours and Team Building Experiences
Three Private Tour Routes for 2 to 8 guests
Choose from guided tour routes starting in Fisherman’s Wharf or Golden Gate Park. Our most popular is the Fisherman’s Wharf and Waterfront Tour. We also offer an Advanced tour for guests that have previous Segway riding experience.
If have a group from 2 to 8 guests, we can arrange a memorable Private Segway Tour in San Francisco. Perfect for birthday parties, corporate team building, meetings, family reunions, social groups or just plain fun with your friends or family. Private Tour rates include your own personal guide, extra training staff (as needed), longer routes and staff/guide gratuities.
Don’t miss this Segway in San Francisco exclusive: We are the only Segway company authorized and permitted to operate in Golden Gate Park. See and explore Golden Gate Park with us!
Included in Private Tour Package:
- Personal tour guide for your party.
- One on one training.
- Extended routes and tour stops
- 3 hours of Segway fun including extra riding and exploring time.
- Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos.
Three Private Tour Routes:
1) The Wharf, Waterfront and Advanced Hill Private Segway Tour starts at or VIP Office in the heat of Fisherman’s Wharf. This extended route includes the best of our top rated Waterfront / North Beach Route and the Advanced Hills Tour in one amazing experience.
2) The Golden Gate Park Private Segway Tour starts in Golden Gate Park. The extended route includes the best of Golden Gate Park route plus bonus time at Stow Lake and the Music Concourse. Guests have the option of a stop at either the Conservatory of Flowers (extra cost paid admission) or Japanese Tea Garden (extra cost paid/free admission)
3) The Sunset Segway Private Segway Tour route is a great way to explore the city after dark. The sights include Chinatown, North Beach, Little Italy plus a stop on the Embarcadero to take in the city skyline and views of Ferry Building and Bay Bridge.
We also offer other fun Tour Experiences – Maximum of 8 to 10 guests on the tour.
These two Segway experience tours are designed to give a personal touch while allowing guests from different parties to go on the tour together. These tours depart from our two wharf offices and are limited to 8 -10 guests maximum. These are not private tours as reservations are combined to form these small tour groups.
Two Experiences Available:
1) Our most popular Combo Experience is Alcatraz Island and Segway Wharf and Waterfront Tour Combination Package. On this Alcatraz Combo tour individual reservations are combined for a maximum of 8 -10 guests per departure time.
2) We also operate our Advanced Hills Crooked Street Experience Tour This tour is only for guests that have been on a Segway tour before and are looking for more hills. Tour is limited to 8 experienced riders. This is not a private tour.
Have a group from 10 to 100 Guests?
We offer Group Tours, Team Building and Scavenger hunts for groups from 10 to 100 guests. For ideas on how we can create a memorable experience for your group read more information about Group Tours, Scavenger Hunts and Team Building Activities.