PRIVATE SUNSET SEGWAY TOUR OF CHINATOWN, WATERFRONT, LITTLE ITALY & VIEWING CITY LIGHTS
- Personal tour guide for your party.
- One-on-one training.
- Explore Chinatown, Little Italy, Waterfront and see the city lights in one amazing experience.
- 3 hour experience that includes extra riding time.
- Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos.
- Option to spend extra time in Chinatown or Little Italy or on Embarcadero.
You Will Visit and See:
- The sunset tour begins at the West end of Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Glide through North Beach, the neighborhood best known as San Francisco’s Little Italy. This famous culinary destination prides itself on authentic Italian fare and bustles with activity both day and night.
- Stop at Washington Square Park by Sts. Peter and Paul Church, where guests will learn about the authentic Beat Generation in North Beach.
- Next, visit the Chinatown neighborhood, a veritable city within a city. Cruise through historic Chinatown and past hidden alleys in the largest Chinese community outside of Asia.
- As the tour moves farther east, enjoy romantic sunset views of the Ferry Building and lights on the Bay Bridge and Salesforce Tower.
- The tour will loop back from the edge of the Financial District towards the Wharf, cruising past historic Piers along the Embarcadero while the San Francisco Bay glitters against the night.
- The next stop is Fisherman’s Wharf, where guides will take you past picturesque fishing harbors and hidden gems like Fish Alley, Fisherman’s Chapel, a WWII Liberty Ship, and the Pampanito submarine. See and hear Dungeness crabs being cracked in stands located in the heart of Historic Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Learn how Cable Cars operate and see the built-in Cable Car turntable at the end of the Hyde Street Line.
- Everyone loves chocolate! See Ghirardelli Square and learn more about the famous chocolate that bears its name.
- View the unique streamline design of National Maritime Museum and the fleet of historic sailing ships berthed at Hyde Street Pier.
- Pause to take in breathtaking nighttime views of the Alcatraz Lighthouse.
who can go
- All guests must be age 12 and up and over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg).
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for some guests over 70 or with mobility or motor control issues. Please call us to discuss prior to booking.
all prices are per person
- 2 to 3 guests $150.00 each
- 4 to 5 guests $135.00 each
- 6 to 7 guests $120.00 each
- 8 to 9 guests $115.00 each
- 10 or more $105.00 each
For groups larger than 10 guests please contact us to discuss details.
Any changes or cancellations to confirmed orders must be made 72 hours prior to tour date. No refunds if you do not meet the age/weight requirements.
when & where
- Year Round Evening Departures:
- April – October: 6:00 pm.
- November – March: 5:00 pm.
- Closed December 25th and January 1st.
- 757 Beach Street at Hyde St in Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco, CA 94109.
- Located across street from Cable Car Turnaround. Look for Wells Fargo Bank ATM machine at entrance to our driveway.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in and start having fun.
A very unique way to see San Francisco at night. As we traveled through the streets we were heralded by the public as “rock stars”. Was pleasantly surprised how easy the Segways were to operate.
—Janice L, United States
Super fun!! Great staff, all the tour guides were fun and energetic. I would highly recommend this tour company. It was a great way to tour San Francisco at night!
—Cheryl D, United States