Private Fisherman’s Wharf, Waterfront & Hills Segway Tour
- Personal tour guide for your party. Groups as small as 2 people.
- One-on-one training.
- Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills of SF Tour in one amazing guided tour.
- 3 hour experience that includes extra time for riding.
- Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos.
- Hills section of route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability.
You Will Visit and See:
- Cruise through Aquatic Park and to the end of Municipal Pier
- See the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, great views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and unbelievable bay vistas.
- Climb the slopes of Russian Hill
- The affluent residential neighborhood’s name goes back to the Gold Rush-era when settlers discovered a small Russian cemetery at the top of the hill. Enjoy sweeping views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge, and the San Francisco Bay.
- Peek down Hidden Stairways and Paths
- See some of San Francisco’s 350 hidden stairways and pedestrian-only lanes.
- Climb past the Cable Cars to the peak of Lombard Street, the “Crookedest” street in the world
- Ride down the world’s most famous “crookedest street,” then cruise toward North Beach down the slopes of Telegraph Hill.
- Explore North Beach
- North Beach is the city’s most European neighborhood, with a predominantly Italian flavor. Recently honored as one of the 10 great neighborhoods in the country!
- Stop and see Saints Peter and Paul Church in Washington Square Park, the center of Little Italy.
- Return to the waterfront near Pier 39
- Pier 39 is home to San Francisco’s famous sea lions and is one of the top tourist attractions in the nation.
- Glide past the Historic Wharf Fishing Fleet
- See and smell the ocean as we scoot back to the starting point.
NOTE: The Hills portion of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability /guest safety We want every guest to have a safe experience. Route changes are at the discretion of the tour guide and /or manager. The tour will still proceed for full 3 hours of activity time. If route is changed for rider ability/ guest safety no partial or full refunds will be offered.
who can go
- All guests age 12 and up and over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg).
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for some guests over 70 or with mobility or motor control issues. Please call us to discuss prior to booking.
all prices are per person
- 2 to 3 guests $150.00 each
- 4 to 5 guests $135.00 each
- 6 to 7 guests $120.00 each
- 8 to 9 guests $115.00 each
- 10 or more $105.00 each
For groups larger than 10 guests please contact us to discuss details.
A VIP small group Segway tour is available combined with Alcatraz Ferry Tickets
Any changes or cancellations to confirmed orders must be 72 hours prior to tour date. No refunds if you do not meet the age/weight requirements.
when & where
- Daily Departures:
- Year Round departures from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. Summer season departures are generally scheduled in the early afternoon. Night VIP tours available too.
- Closed December 25th and January 1st.
- 757 Beach Street at Hyde St in Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco, CA 94109.
- Located across street from Cable Car Turnaround. Look for Wells Fargo Bank ATM machine at entrance to our driveway.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in and start having fun.
I thought the Segway tour was one of the best city tourist activities I have ever done. Everyone in our group loved it and we would do it again.
—Rebecca S. United States
Excellent private Segway tour that was pulled together for us at very short notice.
—Kristy E United States